SG

Posted on May 25, 2022

I was worried about ordering this as i had tried so many other shakes which upset me or tasted powdery and chalky, but this was the best thing I did. The taste is great, the tub was good value for money, and it arrived quickly. Really good overall quality product and service. Extremely impressed.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am enamoured with the quality of the product and its range of ingredients. The vanilla flavor is gentle and pleasant, and I have been able to mix it up with other ingredients such as chocolate and coffee to make homemade iced coffee with it. It is so convenient to use when you are too busy for meals. The size and packaging is enough for me and my dad to use for a month. We have about one serving a day each, usually take 1 to 2 scoops depending on how hungry we are. You may have to stir a little harder if you don't use a blender to blend it, but otherwise, it'll be completely smooth if you use one. Some powdered products may results in chunks formed, or lots of undissolvable bits, but it doesn't happen with this product. It quells hunger quite well too, so you can have all your meals in a day with the same smoothie too. I will be starting my second order for this flavor soon and subscribing to it.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

That is a great meal replacement. Very balanced ingredients for my diet and with a very good flavour. The package size is perfect for our pantry.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is the best tasting nutritional shake I have had. The nutritional values is excellent! I blend frozen delicious strawberries, cold water, Sun Warrior Vanilla with a little honey every morning! A great way to start the day.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Good ingredients, the flavour is better than average but I don’t like whatever they are putting in it to fluff it up like a milkshake. Too much! seems artificial.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I don't usually write reviews, but I am very disappointed with this product, so many good reviews .. almost all 5 stars, SERIOUSLY!? Don't know if all plant-based vegan protein test the same or no, but this "sunwarrior illumin8 lean meal - vanilla" -> the taste is just awful, of all the vanilla protein I've ever drunk.. In future will definitely no longer buy any "plant-based vegan protein" and stick to "whey" or "whey isolate" protein, which can be drunk with pleasure and which taste x100 times better..

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great pick me up for workouts, and great flavor. I order this monthly!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

tastes wonderful. For me the best I have tasted. And great ingredients

iReeRee
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Hello ⚡️It does have a vanilla taste, love it alone or with smoothies 🍌 🥤 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻