SG

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Excellent! Good Quality and Price!

Creatine is one of the most usefull suplements to gain performance and increase weights in the gym. This product present very good quality and ingredients. I really liked that it dissolves very well in water and it easy to drink. I would recommend you to use after training sessions togheter with your Protein Shake :)

cf6c7f61-f38a-4c06-9be3-80d6bea3e364
Posted on May 10, 2022

Amazing price for an exceptional product. I only take 3g a day so this will last me a long time, this creatine is very high quality and I’ve only paid the equivalent of 80 reais while 300g of good creatine in Brazil are somewhere around 150/200 reais. Will tell everybody to buy it here! Creatine is a must if you workout regularly, great packaging and quality. Arrived in only 9 days to Rio de Janeiro and I didn’t have to pay any taxes.

5210bdcf-a38a-4de5-a51e-b5fcbc4e7a1e
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Definitely one of best quality creatine you can find. Good ingredients, and from what I’ve read on google no bad ingredients or added “cheap” stuff. It does take bit more of shaking to get it properly mix with water/milk but that’s creatine for you. Also it’s vegan so if you’re into that it’s good

93cff4cb-f7ad-475f-b5da-a8fa4a21356b
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Creatine monohydrate is one of the most well researched sports supplements for muscle strength and recovery. I was excited to try this product from Sunwarrior, which is a reputable brand that I've used in the past. While the micronized creatine powder itself is great and works well and mixes easily, there is a mistake that needs to be brought to everyone's attention.The included scoop in the container is the wrong size and rather than being a 5g serving as the label states it is in fact a 10g serving. As you can see in my photos, the scoop is 13cc and previously creatine supplements that I've used typically have around a 7 cc scoop size. This 13cc scoop measures out to contain about 10g of creatine according to my scale. Instead, a half filled scoop provides the correct 5g dose. I would highly recommend this product!!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My first time purchasing this product and I would really say that it is a very good product. So an issue with my stomach and I can feel that it is doing its thing. Due to my digestion issue, I would not be able to merely consume any creatine however, this vegan creatine works wonder, and will definitely recommend this one. Needless to say, it's a good quality product!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I found this stuff is really good. It improved my stamina. I'm just a beginner athlete. I found it hard to complete my target sets due to lack of strength and drive. I've experienced a big boost from this supplement. That indicates that there must have been a deficiency before taking it. I started off with 5 gs, one whole scoop, but then found out that I don't need that much. your body weigh in kgs multiplied by .03 is how much I take now. That's about half a scoop.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This has really assisted my gut issues quickly using one gram in a glass of water morning and evening. Although the suggested dosage is 5 g, if you don't need it for muscle building, you can use less. It doesn't alter the taste of water so it's easy to drink and can be added to my water bottle. Make sure the creatine powder is dissolved thoroughly before taking it to avoid unwanted gut irritation. Seems to benefit people recovering from viral illness.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This product in any brand has gone up in price and it has been somewhat more difficult to get. I was glad to be able to purchase it on sale promotion. Excellent for muscles and not only for men, Its also for you women out there. Don't worry you won't turn into Arnold Schwarzenegger. You will be healthy and strong if also combined with resistance training

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
2096

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

You can buy without fear! This creatine is one of the best I've ever taken and its results are exactly what you'd expect from a pure, quality product. My muscle recovery has improved a lot and I am much more willing to perform my physical activities for a longer period of time. I also gained a lot of lean mass and lost fat too. I didn't feel any side effects with this product and the taste doesn't affect its intake at all, even if taken only with water.