SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The taste was awesome and the workout I had after felt very refreshed following use. It had way less of a crash compared to other pre workouts

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Another top brand I reach for whenever I am ordering. Although the taste is good, the product is very dry and extremely powdery. I have to drink a lot of water after drinking this, more than usual as I get very dry throat. It almost feels like the more water I drink, the dryer it gets - can´t really explain it. The energy I get is avarage I would say. Positive is that it lasts for some time and it doesn´t give me the jitters. I will not buy this again, the dryness of the throat ruined it for me.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

wow! super explosive energy! results are amazing! I'm pumping iron lile never before! plus the taste is on point!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Excellent quality great pre workout tastes good and is healthy

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I’m excited to use this one! Seems pretty good

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I like the flavor it taste so good and i feel more energized for workout

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Taste is a bit strong and sweet. Not sure yet on the effect for workout

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great taste

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It's my first time buying it, but it seems like a good booster. It's effective if you take it before exercise. It's good because it doesn't contain artificial sweeteners.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from German

I find the effects terrific, especially with the beetroot.. I used to always use fish beetroot juicers before training and I'm really impressed now that I've mixed it with other ingredients, which I like very much. The scent and the care is great