SG

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

this easily became my favorite pill. it's super tiny, sweet and easily fit in any of my purses. after my morning coffee, this is the first thing I do. it's super potent and efficient, dissolves directly under your tongue and you don't need water with it. I'm absolutely in love with it! I don't think I'll get off of it anytime soon. love love love love love it

TEMSAMANI
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I love these. I take them first thing in the morning before all my other pills because they’re so easy to take. Dissolves under tongue, no bad taste to me. Only thing is, when combined with multiple other vitamin supplements, it extended my menstrual cycle by at least a week, as it was previously too short. (From 25 days to 32 days) Incredible results. I believe it was mostly due to folic acid, since it was the last thing I introduced to my regimen. Some people experience shorter cycles with supplementation if theirs is too long. It can potentially regulate your cycle, because it helps your body provide progesterone hormone at the right time. You have to take it every day because your body can’t store this nutrient. Anyways it definitely did the job for me. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This really helped when I had spleen problems and turned things around very quickly. Great that it is sublingual so it goes right into the blood stream vs GI tract.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am happy with all the products I have been taking on a regular basis and I can feel an impact in my well being.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

folic acid is a great testosterone booster for men. I add this to my gym days and i do believe it is very beneficial . great product and a fantastic price, try it.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Very easy to administer. A tiny tablet that melts away in your mouth within seconds. I've been told that folic acid, among other things, help with hair and nail growth. I haven't noticed anything regarding my hair yet, but in the 3-4 weeks since I started using it, my nails have become stronger, seem to grow more and look better.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great product. Use it for my husband meds with his kidneys