SG

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
UTI fighter 💪

If you are a woman then you need to keep a stash of this! Ain’t nobody got time to find unsweetened cranberry juice and chug it nonstop. 🤣 The pills have no scent and come in tiny softgels that are not sticky or oily. It feels like good quality to me. i suffer from recurrent UTI so i keep this on hand. in case i need it, i will immediately take vitamin C, curcumin, lots of water and cranberry juice to help. Ive read that it is good to take cranberry supplements regularly if you have urinary issues.

aff3153d-afb7-4427-8466-bf53beefb643
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

If you are an older aged woman who suffer from frequent UTI's, concerned about frequent antibiotic use, and hate the taste of cranberry juice, then this is for you. These supplements when taken frequently will beneifit the urinary tract and improve the rate of UTI reoccurance. This option is a quality cost effective preventative measure.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have had a lot of bladder infections in the last couple of years. I take cranberry as a precaution to help prefend bladder infections. I take one every day and I love the fact that these are softgels. It helps to absorbe the cranberry better. Since I take these I have had no bladder infections and my blood value showed a significant increase in kidney blood value!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Highly recommended, contains the full vitamin C chain, I purchased one for my mom (age 50 years old) which she was getting most of the cranberries from the juice, she wanted a cheaper and more faster and reliable way to be able to take it whenever she want and go, this is the best vitamin C I ever found in the market, be aware that vitamin C is having a chain of three module formulas and this one have them all in its concentration in its ingredients, I’ve been using Swanson product and I knew that they care and concern more about the quality of their product and they produce the best for the consumer, now I am ordering the second bottle I wish they hold more longer shelf life on them so instead I would order more then one supplement to save on shipping, but it’s worth buying it, I recommend everyone one to have this necessary vitamin for its benefits for their whole life diet.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

i take every night i go to bed ,no more urinary issues. easy to swallow and easier to take then cranberry juice unsweetend.recommend .i am 71.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

No bad after taste and hopefully it provides for immunity and wards off urinary tract infections. No apparent side effects. Contains cranberry extract as the active ingredient along with vitamin C. Don't have any complaints about quality. I like pill size that provides easy swallowing.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

It's a great quality cranberry supplement to improve the health my urinary track when I'm concerned that I might have candida that irritates. I like this capsule form instead of drinking cranberry juice.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Items well received. Thank you very much. Very effective for Bladder Support.

68d17c3b-faa8-4d73-b083-0a29cf42e0a6
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The price of this product is very affordable. I will update my view of this after I take it for a while