SG

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I buy this for my elderly mum (86) - to keep her healthy. Her Dr is on board (as she lives in aged care) which I'm very happy about. A larger bottle is great, as I do not have to buy it so often. The proof is in the pudding with the Quality of the product, everyone around her is getting CO - VID, but not my mum! love it. I select the ingredients carefully, as Mum is on quite a few different meds, and some herbs don't go well with her meds.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This was a very good purchase. Excellent taste and composition. It was very palatable, and it seems to be giving benefits. I only wish the bottle contained more of the elderberry extract syrup.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Tried this brand as the ones I wanted to get were all sold out. Elderberry sambucus is such a natural way to boost the immune system which is extremely important during the pandemic.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The taste is very mild. Not too sweet. I keep it refrigerated. I take it when I feel I might get a cold.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I personally like it as no sugar added, even healthier

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Absolutely love this product!! Highly recommend having it on your shelf for the winter days ahead

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good ingredients. Good packaging. Price is reasonable.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This is a great product

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Like this one with no sugar added

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Useful elderberry for immunity. We drink with the whole family. Elder helps: - increase the body's defenses and maintain the activity of the immune system; - reduce the risk of developing colds and viral infections; - recovery from colds and flu.