SG

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Good

I noticed this new Swanson product when searching for a probiotic. I haven't gotten a woman-specific probiotic in a while, so I am trying this one out to see 1- if I still see the same general gut/gi benefits 2- if I notice any other cycle-related benefits.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This supplement contains all the best probiotics for the health of our urogenital and gastrointestinal system, previously I had to resort to at least three different supplements to achieve a similar result. Optimal.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

After read some reviews I've decided to buy it. I hope the item's ingredients can be supported my digestive problem. I believe it is a good supplement for health. After trying it, I will return for feedback and up rating.

9651096b-89b3-4645-bdde-4f6df1f3aa93
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

No side effects, easy to take and is helping to keep infection from re-occurring.

380b4250-1930-426a-9d67-2e031b641cb5
Posted on May 30, 2022

nice for woman's health.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

GOOD QUALITY,GOOD INGDRIDIENT, GOOD PRICE

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

One of the best probiotics

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

best probiotic i have tried so far!

Evgeniya
Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is a probiotic supplement for women that contains several types of lactobacilli to support the flora of the oral cavity, gastrointestinal tract and vagina. These strains can protect the urogenital tract by releasing biosurfactants that help keep tissues clean and healthy. Another strain of this formula, L. plantarum, is the predominant strain in both the oral mucosa and the intestines. More and more FemFlora is designed specifically for the female body. † Contains 9.8 billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) by manufacture to provide effective bacteria levels. Suggest drinking at night.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The quality of the product is good, the package is tightly closed, the supplement is inside a transparent capsule, the advantage is the use of 1 supplement, the size is convenient for taking, in my opinion, after taking the prebiotic, the microbiome has improved, there is less discharge, but this is individual, and you need to consult a doctor) For digestion had a positive effect, although there were no problems before that) Thank you iherb for the fast delivery)