SG

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I was taking another brand of mushroom complex which was a 10 mushroom blend. Four more super food mushrooms for much less in cost is almost unbelievable. Time will tell if there is any difference in my energy level. The fact that the combo is not only an excellent detox but is a defender against varied cancers is most important to me being a lung cancer survivor. No weird taste. You can't go wrong on this one, I think.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Mushroom complex helps me to increase my feelings like better color and sensitive smells. Ingredients are organic . Quality is great. Size to swallow capsules is acceptable. Gives me energy.

So far, so good. I have no complaints. I love that there are 14 different types of mushrooms in this supplement. That's way better than any other I've tried.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This Bottle Of 14 Different Types Of Mushrooms Was A Good Price And Turned Out To Be Organic. It Is Said To Be Good For So Many Things. I Ordered 2 More Bottles, So That I Can See What Benefits I Receive From Taking These Mushrooms For 3 Months.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Normally I'll take another brand mushroom supplement but since this brand was cheaper so I gave it a try. Quality is good nothing for me to complain. I'll update my review in a few months time since I've only been taking this supplement for a few weeks.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I like it !! I ordered 2 more . I like the variety of mushroom although The amount size is low , but still , it seems like a quality product . I definitely recommend it

Posted on May 16, 2022

We take this especially When we are under the weather and has helped us bounce back faster.

Posted on May 7, 2022

on my second bottle. only downside is no bigger bottles available

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

CAN'T ALWAYS FIND MUSHROOMS IN THE STORES. NICE SUPPLEMENT FOR THOSE TRYING TO REINFORCE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM.