Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 60 Capsules - iHerb
SG

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My nutritionist recommded that I take Green Tea Extract to help with weight loss and detox. You can't beat the price for this one and the pill are easy to swallow. This one has a high level of the ECG without having to take a lot of pills. I think the quality is great!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I bought this to have on hand in case of illness. EGCG, one of the components, is supposed to be good at inhibiting virus replication according to a paper published NCBI/NIH. I haven't had the need to use it yet but it was shipped well and arrived in great condition.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Just take a few dose, no special taste, my skin looks smoother than before, I don't know it is related to this extract, but I will keep having it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Put after an in-depth investigation of the field I bought this product a pill worth 6 in people cups of green tea full of antioxidants

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Easy to swallow, mild on stomach.. i'm combining green tea extract with low carb diet for weight loss .. too early to see if it makes a difference.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Good quality. Helps with metabolism. Doesn't have any side effects, at least to me. Doesn't have any test. The package and tablet size are small. Helps with energy in the morning and good source of antioxidant. 500 mg on each tablet. price could be better

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

good quality and the pills are easy to swallow doesn’t have a taste at all

d2889326-7c88-490f-874d-83643615bd1d
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Green tea capsules are a must for my well-being. I love this. The effect is good. I recommend and I will repurchase.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

A product of excellent quality and taste! This important ingredient is indispensable for a good health.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have tried various Green Tea Extract brands but this one is very effective and you can tell it is of a good quality.