SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great for those who struggle to get to sleep. the tablets have both a immediate release dosage (,white layer) and a slow release dosage (orange layer). Great benefit for those who struggle to both get to sleep and stay asleep, which in turn helps the immune system too recover. Good size tablets with a slight orange taste . Do not chew though or you will destroy the slow release part. Gluten free ingredients. Tablets are of good quality and come packaged well with no breakages.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I brought this product for my daughter who struggles with getting a full night's sleep, in 2 days of having it she has fallen asleep quickly and slept all night.

7d179966-7b11-408a-91e9-f73f76ce4e50
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,062

A friend recommended about this vitamin. I found out it helps with my health problems and has helped me with my concentration and stress levels.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I have been taking these Swanson Melatonin for around 2-3 months now and they have improved my sleep tremendously. I take 3 tablets about an hour before bed. It took around a week before I noticed a difference but I am so happy with them and will continue to take them long term. Previously I had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. But not since taking these. Awesome results 🤩

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Swanson Ultra's advanced Dual-Release Melatonin takes its cue from nature, releasing melatonin in stages, just as the body does when preparing for a restful night. You get 1.5 mg right away, when you need it most, and another 1.5 mg is gradually released throughout the night to ensure that you get the rest you deserve.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
1,536

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Since I’ve been using melatonin every night I had a good sleep. The benefits is very good. Dosage and size are great and quality and ingredients as well to perfect. I like the taste too. Highly recommended for you guys and the new consumers of iHerb products. Very useful.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I've taken melatonin before but didn't notice a significant effect. This time, I take it along with magnesium, and I feel that they work very well together. They help me fall asleep faster and make me feel sleepy soon after taking them. I will definitely buy them again.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
1,205

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

good quality, the dosage is perfect for me i have 39 years, the size of the bottle it ok, use is it when i had sleep problems