SG

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Like magic!! Within few days I felt the difference. I take 1,000 mg Swanson,Pumpkin Seed Oil together with 1,000 mg of Cranberry Concentrate(Natural Factors,CranRich). Control on my overactive bladder is progressing fast and getting better and better every day. This formula is very effective and costs 60% less than any other ready made formula.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Bought this for the second time for my teenage daughters overactive bladder support. Four weeks later, we are starting to see results and will stay on pumpkin seed oil for now. Large capsules, but as they are soft, they are easy to swallow. No smell. No aftertaste.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I've taken this supplements from many different manufacturers over the years. This one, for whatever reason, feels like it's doing its thing after taking it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Will repurchase. You get a good amount for the price! I take this twice a day to promote hair growth due to hair loss post being sick with the virus. I take after eating. I have not noticed any negative side effects.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

quality ingredients suitable for age's above18 contains no fish perfect pacakage benefits excess urine problems contains omega reduces cholesterol hair fall inflammation heart problems and has no taste at all

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I bought this product for my hair and skin health and I've noticed some improvement. Generally speaking, pumpkin seed oil is a very healthy fat good for general health and has many anti-inflammatory properties. One of my top five supplements.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Excellent quality. The pumpking seed privided to me a healthy prostate for more than 20 years.

e37f39e3-5600-485b-ae7a-7f2254b66727
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like the brand and take 4 a day which helps for nighttime incontinence. I can sleep at least 7 hrs.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I studied a lot about pumpkin seed oil and I'm sure this product will help me.