SG

Anna
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
One capsule only

We usually take magnesium in our family on a regular basis. This time we took a long break. After getting the Swanson's complex my husband felt relief from the migraine right away. I like that the full dose for the day is contained in only one capsule, it's very convenient.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The most important thing about these Magnesium capsules is that you have to take only one capsule a day. I had other options but in order to reach the required mg. per day I had to take 2-3 capsules. I take Magnesium to reduce feet and leg muscle crumps, and they are very useful.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This magnesium complex is the best I've found for supplementing a Keto lifestyle. The capsules are easy to swallow and it helps with constipation encountered with intermittent fasting. It totally takes away all the cramping, helps with digestion, and relieves my constipation. I also like that these are capsules not tablets. Good magnesium product. Best price I've seen.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

My mom needs this supplement every day, she wakes up at night and take magnesium, it helps her fall asleep. It contains 3 types of magnesium, the dosage is really good and quantity also. She told me to buy another one, she can't be without it. Recommend.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Another great product from iHerb and Swanson. Easy to take, no after taste and effective! I am converted to this magnesium to assist with restless leg syndrome.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Magnesium is good for both muscles and bones, and the strength of 400 mg is quite enough for me. After a hard day, you can see the effect of using magnesium.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Good price for the amount. Because it’s a capsule there is no after taste.all in all a good product. Would definitely buy again