SG

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I use this compound as it is reputed to have the lowest levels of cadmium. The zinc came in to play when I came down with COVID-19 variant BA.5. I had two-day cold when others in my group (all younger and mostly 1/3 my age) were much sicker.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I always take zinc, especially over the winter months to boost immunity. Good mgs in this brand and gluconate is a superior form of zinc as an ingredient. Zinc deficiency can cause lots of problems with hair, nails and immune system. Good quality product. Mg is good too. Zinc is a vital nutrient to keep in good supply.

Finally, a good zinc product. I got other brand, but I find the Gluconate version goes smoother in my body. The tablets is small and flat so very easy to intake. I won't take every day, but only when I feel like I am getting sick or getting cold.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very value for money for decent quality! Size aside, this is your run-of-the-mill vitamin, with no dodgy ingredients. Doesn't seem to cause over-acidity in the stomach, and no bad side effects. Leave out of direct sun light! Leave a like if this helps!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My two teenagers have had been talking this vitamin for a year now. Good for skin, especially improving ance symptoms, and boost immune health. The tablet size is easy to swallow. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is a great supplement its easy to take for the last few months ive been having a hard time with insomnia and this has helped alot!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I I always use this gluconate zinc. It works better in the body's system than other zinc types And I highly recommend getting it from iHerb my first choice for supplements.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Perfect dosage of zinc for my labrador. 250 tablets will come for a long time! After chelated zinc and zinc picolinate, gluconate is the next best absorbed form! Will definitely recommend it.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

very good quality with a reasonable price..sure will buy again

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Works well and has helped me maintain healthier skin and hair.