SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 2, 2022
A tough nut

Unlike many keto-friendly bars that rely on soy or peanut protein, this brand uses various unrefined nuts, which I prefer and find more healthy. The taste itself is fine, very much how I'd expect a mix of nuts with some chocolate - not too sweet. I also like that they use healthy sweeteners. However, the consistency seems too hard. It's like biting on a whole flattened piece of a nut. There's nothing crunchy or chewy about it, just a hard nut to bite. I'm not sure if I'll buy it again. I'd prefer a more diverse consistency.

598e7d6e-8173-4312-8e7c-c10f56179281
0f98a54d-26ba-4fe5-8316-03b2c9919b68
20dcb95b-7094-4ffc-ac8a-ae48c8b3ba19
48a86549-11a4-4f93-88b6-b7fa757e4f21
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

The amount of bars offered at the stores are on another level. But those that are actually good for your health are next to none. What really matters in at the back when you look into the actual ingredients and what goes in. It may be good tasting, it may help you achieve your fitness goals but too often this is done by adding too much sugar. Sugar is bad for you. This bar is different.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Not overly sweet, these are perfect if you are pursuing a ketogenic diet. It does not taste bland as well, was recommended by a friend to try this out. Can usually finish one box over a week. Highly recommended to pair it with milk if its too hard to chew.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It’s new item on iherb. I checked the ingredients and decided to give it a try. Didn’t regret it for one minute. The taste is great and it gives you a full filling for 3-4 hours. of full

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

These bars are delicious. I have been on a keto diet for a couple of months now and this is perfect when I need a treat.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I was surprised how good this tastes after being disappointed by so many keto bars. I feel like I'm having something decadent. Good quality ingredients Will buy again!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Not sweety at all. The chocolate tastes great, but I cannot taste the coconut inside the bar. If you are a vegan and on a keto diet, this bar will suits you well.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Love the clean ingredients. This is the best keto bars for some sweet treat. The down side is the price too high.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

i like this keto bar taste, size are fair and easy to put on my purse. i enjoy it.