SG

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It is a great quality product with clean ingredient list. The size of the capsule is medium. I take colostrum to benefit my immune system. The product does not have an aftertaste, however, capsule can be opened and ingredients can be sprinkled on top of food.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Excellent product with nice package, good for daily intake to enhance health. Would purchase again for my family and myself next time. One really vital supplement! High in IGG, just bought for my kids again!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This stuff keeps me from catching anything from my kids. It also benefits the thymus gland as well as keeping iron in check due to the lactoferin content.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

If you re looking a high dose standardized ig and clean i lngredients this is for you! Love it! Nice to the stomach. Colostrum is the one i get for my allerguc reflu and immune! Helpful so far !

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Hard to say if the benefits work. I can say that some cold bugs were going around and I never got sick, so maybe it's helped my immune system.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am happy with all the products I have been taking on a regular basis and I can feel an impact in my well being.

Colostrum realigns the digestive system, and repairs the gut, reduces bloating. This is one of the best Colostrum products I've found with High IGE.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Have used this now for a couple of weeks and you can feel its a strong one. I have a sensitive stomach and easily get problems with microbes in my gut. have noticed 3-4 times that when I have symptoms, this together with probiotics takes care of it. will keep trying their products and recommand them to my clients to check out the effect further

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love this for my seriously danaged immune system after years of lyme etc

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.