SG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
We love it and use it frequently during flu/cold season

I buy it frequently for kids during flu/cold season. I believe it works great for overall immunity support. I find it very helpful when kids do get sick, I follow the directions and give tablets frequently, and I’ve noticed the recovery time is much faster then. FYI, It’s not a magic pill, I believe healthy lifestyle and nutrition are the key to good health. This product is just an extra help to boost immunity during flu/cold season.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Flavour of the orange is a bit mild but sufficient enough to alter the flavour away from mlik. Maybe they should just add original milk as a flavour.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

1st time to try for my kid. Very difficult to find a colostrum that can be given to children too. Glad to have found this one. Bit expensive but hopefully it's effective.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I think the original price is too high I bought it on sale but It should be helpful for boosting the immune system for the kids

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Good to boost immune system and i like orange flavour.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Been buying this since my son was 3yrs old (he is 9yrs old now). I always believe this can help to boost up his immune system. My son seldom get sick. Whenever he did I will double up the dosage for him. Most kids love the taste of it. It's like orange milk candy. I rather give this "candy" to them instead of real candy. haha. I like it too!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Nice quality and balanced ingredient. Convenient in use and easy to Chew.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

nice quality. balanced ingredient. convenient in use. easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love the chewable and great flavor of this product!