SG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
excellent

The gummies work well although I did not expect it at first. Before my period days, I usually struggle to sleep and take over a couple of hours to get asleep. But after having these ones, I could fall asleep within 30 mins. I am happy to get it at a great price. But the gummies are sweet, so you would be better off eating them before cleaning your teeth and going to bed, otherwise you would need to brush your teeth again.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Really good jubes, vegan which is great these work really well with a good flavour not to sweet or over to top. Not oily like lots of vegan jellies, a firm outer surface with a soft middle. Also good for children, easy to give a prescribed dose of 2.5mg, not so large that they could choke, well sized for kids. Good quality product with healthier ingredients than many other alternatives.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Flavour is good. The dosage seems low enough for me to take two gummies before bedtime. After a month of taking, I’ve noticed it has helped improve my internal clock. I’m an insomniac and I’m no longer awake past midnight. I would love to repurchase again but I’m currently doing IF and it does break your fast. If you aren’t fasting, then I highly recommend. Just give it some time to take effect. 🙂

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've been taking these for a week and they've helped a lot with my jet ag and getting some quality sleep in. The ingredients are vegetarian and the gummies taste great. The size of each gummy is decent and it's great if you want to take half the dosage because you just need to take 1 gummy and still benefit greatly from the melatonin.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Absolutely awesome product. Helps me so much. I'm an ASD ADHD adult. I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep. This has helped so much.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I can honestly say this is cheap and does exactly what i need it to do. when i take one before bed i dont wake up until morning im so happy that someone made 10 mg melatonin gummies. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

These taste great (are slightly on the "too sweet" side) but work wonders. I find I remember to take things better when they are a gummy rather than tablet. I have been sleeping so well and so has my partner.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Not sure about this found it a good review in iherb but in google reviews says it doesn’t work but am gonna try and find out about

4078d317-72c8-4195-a0b7-8266109fedac
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I liked the strawberry taste, the size and quality. The dosage is ideal for me and the ingredients provide the sleep benefits (feels like a deeper uninterrupted sleep). My kids didn’t mind these either as the gummies were softer.