SG

Posted on Nov 12, 2021
Nice gummy!

The gummy is tasty like snacks, you can really taste the orange flavor. This quality is high. The ingredients are pure. It is not very chewy as expected, but more to the soft side. A bit too sweet for me, but I still prefer this gummy than pills. Chew 2 gummies per day which contain 278% vitamin C of adult’s daily value. It’s gluten, gelatin free. Suitable for vegetarians. Worth trying. Will continue to buy next time.

effects time I used this and its the potency 👍 vary good vitamin C, ingredient tastes is like a dry orange 🍊 fruits... very fruity but not too sweets on exactly size .. love to buy this again... immunity is okay excellent package !!!

093fc1c8-42df-4cb9-a2f9-cb0406c74f97
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Vitamin C, gummy candies Perfect taste, takes every day 2 to strengthen the exterior, the most comfortable there is it is like candy for me and very healthy Large quantity, cheap price Highly recommended

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

خذته حلو طعمه حلو حلو حلو حلو حلو ممتاز

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

We are both over 80 and love them. Very easy to chew and tasty flavor. I will purchase again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Chewy gummy, a little bit sour but great taste overall.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I've tried other Vitamin C gummies and this by far is the best one that i've come across

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great. My son liked this

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I really enjoyed these gummies and take them regularly.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

great quality. Great ingredient. Enough size.