SG

Megan25
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great brand that I’ve used for years. Glad I can get them on here now. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

great quality product. came in the post fast.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

For a long time I could not find tampons with an applicator in stores! I couldn't find it in pharmacies either. I like it with an applicator, because it is much more convenient to administer it than regular ones. These exceeded all my expectations, just super! I’ll take another 100%, but I’ll probably take one drop more, because situations are different, sometimes you need to go to the sea, don’t waste your vacation, sometimes wear thongs and white pants. I'll take a photo of the package and show you what's inside.

073b4601-a763-4067-b0f6-91a613202621
b811dfee-4a43-4b1b-8414-e9c33c5f7718
3c1c87a2-4df1-413d-8a25-566adea5551c
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Good quality! It's light so it's very small. Originally, I wrote Happy Moon Day, but compared to it, the length is shorter, so it feels comfortable without any foreign body. I liked that the packaging was easy to open. The effect is that it absorbs very well! It is a pity that it is often sold out ㅠㅠ There is also a wish that there was a large quantity.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

After all, it is easier to use than the one made of paper, and the packaging is solid, so it is convenient to carry. There is no problem with absorption, and it is recommended for large capacity.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Tampax, the standard of tampons, finally arrived in Korea through E-Mart, but it was sold out immediately, so I was disappointed, but it also landed on iHerb. Please launch Regular and Super!!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent size for weak flow during menstruation. The product was sold in Israel and stopped six years ago. So glad they brought back that size! There is no fragrance to the product which is a good thing for me. Excellent product quality !!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I didn't know you could find tamfax on iHerb. I usually use a menstrual cup, but I like to do it at the vague start or end, so I bought the light. I wish there was a regular.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality, you can trust the manufacturer, the effect is more than wonderful