SG

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The price seems too high to me, but the quality is very good and it's good to have toothpicks on hand, I use them after every meal. Convenient, transparent packaging. Even for something so ordinary, it feels like a luxury item. The benefits and benefits of tea tree oil for the gums are known. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love these so much. Perfect pocket size, sturdy package toothpicks, with a punchy mint and tea tree flavor that is a treat to use. My teeth feel fresh and clean, and are perfect for my sensitive gums. These are high quality toothpicks, that provide great benefit when out and about without a toothbrush!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The flavor is just what you expect - minty freshness, similar to a tea tree oil. The taste is gentle, doesn't burn your lips, and also, believe it or not, provides fresh breath while you chew the toothpick and a while after. They last surprisingly long, they're easy to use, I could chew it for an hour and it would still have plenty taste left. They also do not get "soggy" after a while, so it is an another great addition. The only downside is that they run out too fast ;). The shipping was also very quick, I got them in a weeks time. Thanks iHerb for a great product. Package could be sturdier though, sometimes it opens in a pocket.

I like that these have tea tree oil in them because I have heard that is has benefits for dental health. They have a nice taste and their composition makes them gentle and easy to use to help you have clean teeth. These high quality toothpicks come in a nice size package that you can easily keep in your pocket or purse.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The flavour is great, excellent value as you get 100. The essential oils are infused throughout the entire stick. It has mint, tea tree, cinnamon, sweet fennel, peppermint, and spearmint. They help your mouth feel fresher, and can aid in removing bacteria. You can chew on one for a while, especially good if you have an anxious habit of chewing. It's natural, and made in the USA.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This has the benefit of two uses: cleaning your teeth and being a coping mechanism when trying to quit smoking. The package is a disappointment as the lid doesn't lock into place securely. The quantity is also a little on the small side. Mild minty flavor that is gentle on the tongue.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

As I have gotten older, food seems to stick in certain areas between my teeth. I carry these in my car and can clean around my teeth while I am driving, after I have eaten. They leave my mouth feeling very clean!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great product! The mint flavour does not cut through the tea tree oil flavour as much as the cinnamon. If I was to pick one it would be cinnamon hands down.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Excellent breath freshener and excellent oral replacement if you're trying to quit smoking! Do yourself a favor and stick one of these in your mouth instead of a nasty cigarette.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Absolute favorite thing to have on me all the time. Makes me very popular and easy to gain friends since everyone loves them too. I keep them stocked now!