SG

Posted on Sep 5, 2021
The best soap and the best active ingredient ever!!

This soap is unique..i love love love it so much because of the green tra because it works as antioxidant and antibacterial so that’s perfect for body and also for face( for people who like to use soap for face).it smell gran tea but it’s not bothering at all and i stays for a very long time,if my comment was helpful like plz.

711fae6c-ce01-4475-ae4b-08bb5da64a28
26517113-a5c1-4f73-9f69-23f00864473c
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

The Tea Tree soap is a great soap! , Now, I regularly use different kinds of soaps daily and I love this soap because the Tea Tree's known anti inflammatory and bactirial properties and to me even its scent proves it so, if I have a small cut or a bit of redness on my skin, I use it and its great quality froves it. I have found this soap to be my skin's good friend .

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Love this soap. I have very difficult skin and this soap with tea tree oil has helped greatly. My skin is very dry and regular soap would make it even worse. With this Tea Tree Therapy vegetable base soap it feel moist again and does not dry up and feel like a prune after I shower.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

With the intense weather, I've been having allergies to the skin and itching. I've always known about tea tree oil, but not in a soap. I'm using this every day because it brings relief to the itching and very soothing and it lathers more than regular soap. I stopped using my Dove on a daily basis.

This soap is amazing. It works great on clearing up acne. After being on so many creams and oral antibiotics I wanted to try something natural and this soap was a miracle. It leaves your skin soft, smelling clean and with no soap residue which is exactly what I needed. The smell is very pleasant. I Highly recommend it !!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Amazing soap for back acne and gentle enough that it can also be used on the face. It does not have an overpowering smell and can be used daily. My only tip is leave it on the skin for at least two minutes so it can penetrate and work it’s magic!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Tea Tree Therapy Vegetable Base Soap is an excellent choice because of its' anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-yeast properties. It can be used daily anywhere on the body; as it is non drying to the skin. Initially, it has a medicinal scent. However, the scent is gone after bathing. Enjoy!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I really like the ingredients and composition of this product. Benefit and effectiveness is great, packaging and size is great as well. Feel and use is good, scent and gentleness is good as well. If you like my review, like for like pls thank you very much. Recommended product, like for like ;-)

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I was worried that this soap would be a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin as sometimes tea tree oil products are, but I was pleased to discover it didn't seem to irritate my skin. The scent is also gentle which makes it easy to use. Overall I'd say this is a good quality product.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This soap is an all-vegetarian one with a mild tea tree scent. It is a good size bar for the price. My daughter has a dry scalp issue and this soap seems to help when she washes her hair with it, followed by a good shampoo. I like it and would buy it again.