SG

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

First time trying this kind of chai, and it tastes okay. I feel like it helps my digestion. I try this with milk next time!!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Bought this for a friend recovering from surgery. It is nutritional and convenient to add to a regular meal or smoothie!

ed7934e4-8cc1-41eb-a8fd-f51db5a47787
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I put this in my morning coffee,helps with arthritis pain

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I make a delicious beverage with caju milk or almond milk. The quality is really very good. All ingredients are very healthy and useful.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

While its a bit expensive its exactly what I was looking for. Good taste and easy to drink

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Very good for making it with milk , you can save the time blending the powder yourself.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I know about the healing properties of Tumeric. I use it multiple times a day, I water or juice or yogurt. I don't notice any huge difference in my health yet, but I think it's a nice addition to my overall health protocol.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022