SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I'm impressed with the delivery, I ordered Jun 6 and it arrived 12th, very fast! I've used this soap twice already, effective in managing itchiness. Mild smell, what I think needs to improve is the shape of the bar, it easily slips the hands. And if they can make it more bigger as currently the size is good for just 2 weeks of use.

6e2eb02c-887b-4a4e-bcfe-bb5066799e2e
Posted on May 2, 2022

Has a pleasant fresh herbal scent. Made from 100% natural vegan ingredients. Best used to scrub feet, underarm and intimate area whilst showering by applying the foam of the soap with a brush. Will buy again!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Sooo good to my itchy skin .after only a week I feel less discomfort the insane itching has stopped and my skin feel soft and smooth

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I'm prone to getting athletes foot and other skin conditions, so I thought that I would give this cleansing bar a try. After about a week, I haven't noticed that much of a difference. Maybe with prolonged use, it'll be different. Overall, it's okay. I like how it doesn't have a strong smell and it didn't irritate my skin. The cleansing bar is a bit small for the price.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I see the result on my son's skin immediately. he's eczema coz of fungal infection he's skin obviously less itchy and red after shower

GobbyHong
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Lightly citrusy scent. Not much foam while using but it does remove grease and dirt when wash away. It is a bit drying, will need lotion afterward.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Been using it for about a month the size of the bar was okay it came nicely packaged and it doesn’t have a smell. The product itself is good just use it frequently

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Has a mild scent. Made from 100% natural vegan ingredients. Best used to scrub feet, underarm and intimate area whilst showering . Will buy again!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Helps with toe fungus. Best soap to heal any fungus issues