SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Amazing

I am using this on my child’s eczema and it’s amazing. His skin is not completely cleared but in a week it’s 75% better, less inflamed, and healing. This ointment does not burn or irritate the skin at all. High quality product, great price, and a great size!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I bought this for my husband. He just finished an entire tube. It did smoothened his rough skin patch, and he said it also helped with the itching. But I still see him itching the patch every now and then, so I'm not sure how helpful this is with the itching.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It’s good product to relief itching skin associated with eczema and inflammation. I don’t want to use steroid as It has side effects. I prefer ointment.

Posted on May 19, 2022

my 3 years old has really bad eczema covering his body . nothing worked before. this product didn't stop the itch but it seems that it makes his skin looking slightly better

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have seen some improvements but not that much. It seems to have the benefit of relieving irritated skin but don’t expect major change. It has no smell and the package is fine

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Have been using antiseptic cream from doctor for my skin inflammation but effect is average. Try this cream as it is natural. So far not sure of its effect yet. Will update review again.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Started using this and already my psoriasis has calmed down considerably. Highly recommend this.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

First time using this! and it really dose relief the itchiness. I’ll have to use it more to see how effective it is.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Seems to be working well. My second tube as I use it multiple times a day. Good ingredients.