SG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very fast delivery, just 1 week the package arrived. Of all the antifungal soaps I used, before. This is the one that fixed the itchiness, dryness, scaling of of skin. Very effective. All natural ingredients, so mild on the skin. What I don't like is the expensive price and the shape of the soap. they should design a shape where the bar doesn't slip the hands.

f48092d8-d46c-47e9-b374-f70e6d671d2f
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

After living several years in a country with very poor quality potable water, I developed itchy skin, skin tags, and tinea on my legs. I tried many lotions, potions, and cleansers that did not help. After only 2 showers with this lovely little bar soap, the insane itching has stopped, and my skin feels soft and smooth. This elegant little bar soap reminds me of what I have used in high-end European hotels. It has a mild lather, rinses completely and easily, and is a solid bar that will not soften and waste away, and it has a quickly dispersing smell of cool clear water. This soap has turned a dreaded shower into a happy skin therapy session. (I am clearly in love with it.)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This smells good compared to sulfur products i've tried. I have googled that this item is good for fungal related symptoms. I hope it works!

40ab0808-2fae-4e3e-b2c9-23b3ed6d0b97
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I put this soap to the test on a trip Kansai, where temperatures were over 30 Celsius and humid and I was having a skin issue. I used it on its own and with Terrasil's Jock Itch Cream. Both ways stop the itch. Now I am using only the soap and it is keeping all the skin issues away. I have sensitive skin and this soap does not make that worse. It's not a cheap product, but the value it provides makes it well worth it. I already have this in my basket for my next order, just to have an extra. It will go on all my trips to hot places. Love this product!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

smells great, good texture. i used it as a shampoo because i had an itchy scalp and it helped. finished in 4 weeks of everyday use and the instructions say to stop after that period. itchiness is gone for now (its been a few weeks since i stopped using it)

Posted on May 17, 2022

This works fast! I’ve had TV for years with little relief and I noticed a difference in my skin in the first two days. Don’t hesitate to buy it. My only complaint is that the bar is so small.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Has a pleasant fresh herbal scent. Made from 100% natural vegan ingredients. Best used to scrub feet by applying the foam of the soap with a brush. Will buy again!

Posted on May 19, 2022

My husband said it has taken the itch out of his skin after the first use. We haven’t noticed any difference in the appearance of the tinea, but he has only used it three times. Will write another review after the bar is gone.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This helped my child’s tinea versicolor disappear! I highly recommend this product!