SG

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Not to gross you guys out, but I've been suffering from my armpit odour for year's I took a shower twice a day and have been using antiperspirant every day but still won't last for 8 hours I don't know what the heck is going on its stressing me out until I found this product been using it only for 2 days but I'm really happy with the result. thank you for this amazing product.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I enjoy this deodorant as a quality way to keep my pits protected. The package is large and I love the benefits that I get without toxic chemicals. You want to use it after a shower on clean skin. It will not work as well on an already smelly situation. Works well! I would buy again.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I bought it for the feet odor. It really works! My feet smells good when i’m back home after a long day at work! I recommend it to people who have same problem as me. It’s light like water and fragrance free which is GREAT for the skin.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I bought it for the first time and used it for some time now and its great. I even gave it to my teen son to use. No smell or stains and i used to have rashes from other deodorants although i make sure its natural and free from Aluminium but did not work for me. I will buy it again

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Works as advertised, no smell after using it straight out of the shower. Since it’s mineral salt I sprayed it on my legs to get more direct absorption of minerals into my skin and I found out it leaves a sparkling residue on the skin. Makes a great natural body shimmer!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My sister told me about this and I was so skeptical but decided to try. And this thing is amazing! I first used a deodorant stone by this brand and then decided to try this (since it lets you skip the wetting the stone part). I apply two sprays under each arm morning and evening and that’s it- my sweat is completely smell-free. At first when I started using this product (in stone form) I felt like I was sweating a lot but I noticed over a few months of using this that I sweat less and less and I guess it has to do with using a deodorant with anti-perspirant for most of my life.. now unless it’s really hot outside or I’m working out, I don’t sweat much and even if I do- again, no smell!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Effective deodorant that keeps off body odour for hours. I like it as it does not contain fragrance, so I can wear my own scent on top of it if I want to. It's value for money given the large bottle size. I just need about 3-4 sprays on the underarm each morning and it will usually last me throughout the day with normal activities.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

First time buying this product, waited for about a week to arrive, received in good well packed condition. Have tried using it, no scent, good for spray last longer than most of other products

7b546fc2-ba7a-4daa-ab03-ce97386977d7