SG

SomebodyAlex
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

A natural deodorant that is without all the bad ingredients that can have a negative effect on overall health. Feels good to the skin, without smell and one container will last for a very long time even with daily application. When using it make sure to put it underwater first or it won't work. A bit heavy but the size is small

1b4b68b4-33db-414d-829c-53db6d0f7552
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Have been using various brands of salt crystal over the years, definitely the best deodorant. I exercise a lot and so effective deodorant is important to me. No scent and a handy size This particular one seems less prone to cracking compared to others i've tried so will be sticking with it. Great value and quality :)

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

the quality is good! huge size can last for a long time, using it for 2 months. it looks like brand new. I use it everyday in the morning. it wont stop my sweating but at least I won't smell at all. the ingredients are safe for me. I feel good using this product

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have been using some variation of crystal deodorant for years. Super cost effective as it's a good size and lasts forever. Won't stop you from sweating so if that's an issue for you I would skip this, but it definitely stops any smells from coming through. Added benefit is that it won't turn your white shirts yellow!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Crystal deodorant is the best and only acceptable kind of deodorant. The only problem with it is the crystal usually falls on the floor and shatters at some point, and then you have to replace it or it will scratch up your armpits and literally rub salt in the wound at the same time. I bought this one to replace the last one I had that shattered. So far, so good!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The only deodorant I need to use. It’s working for me. I like that there is no scent and no white powdery residue on my clothes. Does not stop you sweating but if you don’t sweat excessively, it’s worth to try it. Good size, enough for many month. Practical that it’s a stick, no need to twist it. Love it!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is my first time using salt deodorant and I'm loving it. There's no odor and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything after it dries. I don't have a strong natural smell so it's perfect for me but I think it might not be powerful enough for someone with strong body odor. I bought this because I don't want to wear deodorant with aluminum or chemical perfumes.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have used deodorant stones for years and sometimes try other deodorants like baking soda based ones but I always come back to these. Being unscented they don't interfere with perfumes or have any weird scent that already smells like body odour before applying, and being salt they don't leave any sticky, oily, staining residue. They can leave a salty residue sometimes but that doesn't bother me at all. They just feel fresher. They sting if applied to freshly shaved armpits but it's not a big deal for me. I can generally rely on these to keep me fresh all day. They also last for ages.