SG

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Fave night mask for summer days!

This series of night mask from the Creme shop is my absolute favourite for the summer. Regular masks feel too heavy in the heat, but these are refreshing and absorb quickly and easily. given their jelly like texture. Just use over whatever your usual nighttime routine is, as the final step. Wake up to refreshed and moisturized skin the next day. I've been using these for years and I'm glad iHerb has added them.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love everything about this mask - the size of the package, the composition, it doesn't have any scent. I use it frequently, I put it on a clean face before going to sleep 2-3 times per week. In the morning face feels moistured. Works well with all skin types, especially with sensitive.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Very moisturizing and smells clean, I like the scent. Texture is smooth and easy to glide on, skin becomes soft and moisted. I have combination skin. I won't leave it on overnight but applied it longer for an hour or so and rinse it, then apply my skincare routine as usual. I find it too oily and messy to keep it on overnight, you will need to wash your pillow case if you do so.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The product smells quite nice, it's a pleasant scent and nice to go bed with. It's a bit like jelly when you take it out but spreads and absorbs into the face quite nicely. I've used it at night for several weeks and am fairly happy with it. It's not very moisturizing though , so in the winter, you'll probably want to moisturize in the morning.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

just finished it and i absolutely adore it !! the skin feels so plump and moisturized in the morning, not greasy, easy to apply. Just great

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I'm new to overnight masks, and was curious about what this would be like. The texture isn't unpleasant, though it felt a bit sticky and tacky on my skin, despite just applying a reasonably small amount. The scent was a bit more "perfumey" than I was hoping for, but not a deal-breaker for me. In the morning my skin did feel nicely hydrated. I appreciated the packaging being plastic-free as well.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

A cream with a pleasant consistency that I use before going to bed. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have sensitive, mixed (normal, oily) skin and slight rosacea. This product works perfectly for me!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

As much as I liked Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask from the same brand, I really didn't like this treatment. In the morning it felt that it sucked out moisture from my skin. I found the scent too overwheling for me. Having said this, I've used 2 other very popular K-Beauty brands sleep masks, one of them smells like watermelon. I was left with mixed results. Depending which lotions and potions I would put on my face prior to applying the sleep mask, the results in the morning would vary greatly. With my current routine, all these sleeping masks suck the moisture out of my skin rather than add moisture to it.