SG

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love th scent. I use 2 or 3 times per week because of it. In the mornings after use it I can feel my skin more moisturized and the effect keeps for two days. It is also gentle for my sensitive skin. The quality and size are good, besides the bottle is made of crystal. I will buy it again

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My mom and I absolutely love this series of night masks from the Creme Shop, especially for the summer. I find it hard to use night masks in the summer as they seem heavy on the skin and my face feels hot enough as it is. But these are super refreshing and don't feel like they sit on the skin, just absorb easily. My skin is always refreshed and super smooth the next day. The texture is, as in the name, jelly like and a bit odd to get used to at first. Smells for all of them as nice and light and not in your face. I've been buying them for several years now.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It’s so hydrating,refreshing and lightweight on the skin In a form of gel and suits all types of skin Has vitamin A Smells like watermelon Price is good too for the amount. You use it as a last step in your skincare routine after moisturizing and then u sleep It keeps your skin hydrated for more than 10 hours

Posted on May 17, 2021

I bought this product for an alternative night cream and I love it. It moisturizes really well and leaves my skin feeling soft. I used it on my 4 year old daughter after her bath when she asked to play "spa" and she loves it now too - especially the watermelon scent!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I am using this for long time now, very nice smell, keep skin moist without greasy look in the morning

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I bought it for my friend, she is crazy about it, I will order for me next time

Shekopagi
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Smells nice and has a unique amazing texture and my face is more glowy and smooth the next day!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Really great mask smells like a real watermelon. Very moisturising. I give it 4 stars because I enjoyed the blue one more

Posted on May 14, 2021

Nothing special about this night mask - it does nearly nothing but sucks deeper in what's already on your face, so use your richest fattest and oiliest night treatments, put it over it... and your face will not be oily during the night and in the morning. It is OK product, but I prefer more "action" from my sleeping packs (like also cheap but way better Holika Holika wine ones)