SG

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It’s good for daily dry hands

f550721e-e99a-4062-bf9c-a6a92897f98e
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I expect to find a rose-scented product and buy it. This was my personal favorite scent. The package is cute and has a nice scent and is not sticky, so I became a favorite from the moment I used it for the first time. I think it's easy to use even if there are people around, as it only smells when you bring your hands painted with a gentle scent close to your face. The package is also cute, so it is recommended as an item to raise your mood. It can be used for a change of mood.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I like the scent of roses and am trying various things. I like this cream because of its elegant scent. I will buy another one for the company.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a size that can be put in a pouch, and the scent is fluffy, which is very nice. The hands are moisturized, and even immediately after application, the hands do not become sticky.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

Good price and smells good!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022