SG

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like it! I was quite surprised that the size is noticeably bigger than the common brand. And the taste is quite light. So it’s kinda guilty pleasure. Thank you iHerb for bringing storewide discount back! 💖💖💖💖💖 Hope there will be greater limit for free shipping both in total items and maximum weights. So that I can try many other products I had not been able to order due to repeated order I should make

a1dd0dae-41bd-495f-8aaf-cdb6043726e5
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I never crave potato chips but I decided one day that I wanted them and I found this brand here. The ingredients are very good and are verified quality. The taste the size and the price you pay are all excellent. I was pleasantly surprised and I’m proud to say that I really enjoy these potato chips snacks.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

These chips have a great taste to it. But I am not sure how fattening it is. I went through half a tin in one sitting. It is just so addictive. I love the Cheddar taste, not too strong and not too mild. Just the perfect blend. I initially took my chances and bought a ton of these and I am glad I did. When stock runs out, I will be buying more.

I haven't tried this potato chips yet, but I've tried other chips from this brand and I liked all of them. they are very tasty and a great snack that you won't stop eating. please like my comment my friend if you agree with me 💕

5e9f74a9-3f09-4b4b-9fdb-265358cdf430
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

LOVED THE TASTE OF THESE CHIPS. THE PACKAGE WAS A LITTLE ANNOYING AND HARD TO GET TO. BUT IT DID KEEP THE CHIPS FROM BEING DAMAGED. THE AMOUNT OF CHIPS IN THE PACKAGE WAS FAIR AND SO WAS THE PRICE. WILL DEFERENTIALLY BUY THESE AGAIN

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Better than Pringles! Much healthier, too! I love potato chips and sometimes the organic brands don't exactly match the flavors well. This company does! They are so delicious and even beneficial for health! You can eat these and not worry!

Posted on May 11, 2022

high quality, good ingredients and taste. package is legit, its one of the best snacks i ate, size is good, good servings, isnt beneficial for diets, but its a great food to eat when on a munch with the potato and spices composition of chips.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The white cheddar flavour was really on point. Loved the flavour. The chip quality is comparable to similar packaged products from the traditional mass market brands.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love good crisps. Great ingredients, taste great. Don’t love this flavour as much as the others, sour cream is my favourite with the salt & vinegar next.