SG

Posted on May 27, 2022

I am very selective about what I use around my panty area and have done a lot of research on this product before using it and I had to try it. I also love their pads so it helped add to my decision to purchase. This product does not disappoint!! I have struggled with this area for two years now and lost all hope. I am so excited to report that for the first time in two years I feel instantly confident in my personal hygiene. I noticed a difference immediately after spraying my thighs, after a shower—my mind was blown! For extra support I sprayed my panty, as recommended and allowed it to air dry as I did my skincare routine. I feel so fresh and clean right up into the next day. I have absolutely nothing to complain about this product and will quickly stock up on more. I cannot put into words how happy I am to feel as fresh as I did before my body went through changes.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love this lavender spray. I have been using it for the last 2 years and have enjoyed every moment of it. It keeps me fresh throughout and entire 8 hour work day, it doesn’t irritate my skin (I have sensitive skin and eczema), and it also does not throw off my pH. For those who struggle with throwing off their pH or is often uncomfortable with their bodies odor, this fits perfectly in a bag so you can take it with you to work/gym/trips etc.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This product is very good and does its job. I love the scent it has because smells almost like baby powder. It’s very refreshing and it doesn’t cause any irritation. The quality seems to be good and the size is perfect to carry it on a medium purse. I love the composition of this spray because is made from natural ingredients. I used every time I take a shower. I truly recommend this product! If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The scent us amazing. Makes you smell a fresh just having a shower breeze. Apply after having a shower as a protection even on delicate ares. You can use it as a routine for sensitive areas. Others uses include shoes and feet. I like this personal care product i think it contains natural lavender oil so it is veryyyy safe.

RGA640
Posted on May 30, 2022

Starting to like this spray. Scent very light and mild.Not sure if this product does something for me. I am using another product similar to this from Korea and that is way much better, and I really feel fresh & clean down there once used. Size and packaging is good. I like that it is in spray form.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love how this product smell and feel,work great with the summer months coming up,I always love iherb products came on time fast shipping and reasonable price.the scent is amazing,it's very light and refreshing,small enough to fit in your purse or gum bag.i love it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I really love this spray, the scent is light and it dries fast. In the summer if you want to have a pleasant smell under your arms just spray it a few times and wait until it dries. I love Honey Pot products because the quality is always excellent. Don't hesitate to give it a try ;)

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I was running low on the original lavender panty spray I had and rushed to grab some of this while it was in stock. I’m not a huge fan of a rose scent in general, but it pairs nicely with the lavender and has a soft, subtle scent to it. It’s not overpowering at all. I like to use this when I’m out or feeling a little sweaty at work. A couple of sprays to the armpits does the trick! I also spray a few squirts into my sneakers just to freshen them up. I keep one in my little toiletries pouch that I throw into the bag I’m using that day and the other one stays at home so I’m never without it! Highly recommend!!