SG

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I normally use natracare, however the last batch i bought was slighty old i guess, because the wings didn’t stick properly. I bought a trial Honey Pot, which was pretty good but i think non herbal versions are better. The minty feeling on herbal versions is ok but i prefer non herbals in long term.

They keep me clean and I have no irritation with these like I do with non-organic products. The quality is excellent. They are a good size for an average flow. The package keeps them in perfect condition. They are so light that I don't feel I'm wearing one. The composition is natural which is good for me and the environment. I don't have anything bad to say!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Its a good product i’m glad i’ve try it its soft and decrease my cramps which is good and lasts for a long time the package lasts for about two months and a half so its affordable 👍🏻

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

These pads are my absolute favorite ! They are unscented and provide wonderful protection I highly recommend and would totally re-purchase. Love this brand so glad it’s available on iherb.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

For the longest time, I’ve been looking for good genuine cotton pads. I highly recommend these pads if you are very sensitive to the regular pads that contain plastic. However, I gave this product a 4 out of 5 because it's on the pricier side.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

these are really good but the size is kinda more to the smaller side, however the absorption is really nice and breathable u can feel your private area breathing and NOT sweaty and itchy👍🏻

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Everything is perfect, I just prefer if it’s not a gel-based because it’s hard to wash/clean. I don’t really like how it expands when I wash them.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I liked them - they are organic and great for when you just start getting a period.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great size and I love that it's organic and safe

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Just the right thickness. Not too thick, not too thin for my needs. Not irritating- good quality.