SG

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is the great quality postpartum pads. The size is very big, as it should be, but pads are shaped anatomically. The essential oil composition hives it’s cooling benefit for gentle skin. The package is big. The inner layer of these pads feels very pleasant. I can definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I didn't expect these to feel as great as they did! I heard a lot about women making their own cooling post partum pads so I thought no way would these pre-packaged pads provide much relief but I was completely wrong! I brought one pack to the hospital with me (you should only use these when the bleeding gets lighter) and I loved it! There were enough quality pads so one pack is all you need.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I didn’t use these right away postpartum since these are very discrete and I wanted more cushion in the first few weeks. These pads provide a cooling sensation which is more beneficial right after birth in my opinion. I really like the smell though, very pleasant and masks odors.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Its always out of stock I always wait to buy it smell amazing scent size is the best not too big or small i use it with water and i keep it on the fridge for 4 hours then use it

Posted on May 14, 2022

I bought these for my first pregnancy after seeing a few reviews recommended them for the hospital bag. So impressed. No leaks, no irritation. Very comfortable. I will definitely buy again for next pregnancy

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Haven’t been able to use them yet but they smell amazing. I am thinking of turning some of them into padsicles for postpartum recovery as I’m due to give birth any day.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

HamdaAls
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Used this after giving birth and it felt so good because it has a cooling effect!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Great quality!! The pads saved me after my labor. A cool and fresh feeling. I’d recommend it to anyone