SG

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
My Favorite Picks

These are just as sturdy as the usual plastic kind, but seem to be slightly more flexible and soft. not so soft that they don't work well, but soft enough to bend a bit and not be too pokey. It's nice to know they're a more eco-friendly option than normal picks too.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more. I recommend to buy!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I ordered this to help get to my back teeth better. I find with the regular-shaped floss picks I have a little trouble getting far back into my mouth. This makes it easy! The unusual shape of these are a little different if you aren't used to them but it works well and isn't hard to get used to. My bottom teeth do have some crowding so I find this flosses my bottom teeth really well compared to the floss picks from this brand that has two strings for flossing. I'll be re-purchasing these and sticking with them!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Good. Just removed my braces and food are constantly stuck in my back teeth. This reaches hard to reach places, gets in gap easily. Love the tooth pick function.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Good value for money, I liked the use of recycled materials, the gentle minty flavor is great, but I have right teeth and the string was a bit tough for me to get into all the narrow gps. I’ll reorder because of the rest of the advantages, however.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It's not easy to find biodegradable floss picks. Good quality and it definitely worths its price!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

They are easy to use :) nice and delicate teeth picking

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

My kiddos use these, much easier than regular floss for them.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Never got torn between teeth.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Like that it’s eco-friendly product.