SG

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

A great product over all. It is gentle on one's teeth and the flavor is excellent (it's minty). Easy to use and the package and quality is great!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

On one hand great packaging; not plastic. But on the other hand the box is so flimsy it's really difficult to tear the string. You end up squashing the box just trying to get out. The dental floss itself is not bad at all.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This fresh mint smell is light yet refreshing. Small packing, light weight but has 50M. Good product and good price.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Not what I was expecting. The floss keeps shredding whenever I use it and it seems to have something on it (like a coating of some sort) that keeps coming off when I use the floss. Even the cheap floss at my local store works better than this. Overall I didn't like it and don't recommend it.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I don't find the mint very strong in flavor. Also, The floss itself isn't very strong and I find it breaks easily and can get stuck in your teeth. Not the worst but not the best! I'll finish it up and try something else.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Just so-so it is still usable. It frays between my teeth when using, one can't really taste the fresh mint flavor. The package has the environment in mind but is rather flimsy. Average quality with the size as any average dental floss packaging.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Works well. Abit tricky as the packaging will start to degrade when in contact with water.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Good floss for my close spaced teeth. Does not shred and eco friendly packaging. Mild mint flavor.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This was ok for kids, but not good for my tight teeth.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Good quality floss, could be cheaper. Not sure if I'll buy again.