SG

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Can’t stop making chicken wings

Great sauce. I love that it’s whole30. All I can say is it’s delicious. I could make buffalo sauce from scratch, but I’d rather buy this. It’s a great consistency that’s easy to spread over wings, so I don’t have to use a ton of sauce. The spice is just right, just always shake the bottle before use. I have to buy more because I made so many wings in the past month.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Amazing taste and quality ingredients! I use it on everything and it's low in calories as well Good size and nice packaging as well

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I was craving buffalo wings and it was kinda hard to find buffalo wing sauce where I live now. This medium sauce was less heat for me because I love spicy food, but taste was great.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I can't decide if I like it but it is very convenient. Good enough for keto / whole30 option but if you are not on special diet there may be better options. Update: this goes well with mayo sauce

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Not too spicy but flavour is rich! Perfect sauce to finish cooking a dish within 15 minutes.

e8bcbbfa-7cf1-419b-9cf0-795a2d661c8f
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Perfect sauce for buffalo cauliflower wings with healthy ingredients! Will definitely be reordering again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

reminds me of the Buffalo wing sauce from the best Buffalo Chicken Wings in El Paso, Texas!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

That familiar buffalo taste, great as a dipping sauce or marinade. Has a vinegar taste as well, which I enjoy, others 🤷🏻

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Nice taste

0cbade64-53bd-4733-9fe7-79a883f3d893
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I loved it, it was more delicious than I expected, I sweetened it with chicken wings and went crazy. Like, may God make you happy ♥️

e891b785-6494-4239-8e0e-e3224c6e35ed