SG

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It’s a great lip oil! It leaves the lips really shiny and glowy which I really love. it has light stickiness but nothing too bad (I’m really sensitive to sticky lip products). It’s long lasting and the scent is really nice and not tacky. On bare lips it doesn’t give much colour so I layer it with a lip tint (I added the one I used in the pic, also from iHerb) I attached 2 photos so you can see the its affect and its size, please consider leaving a like if my review helped you :)

cfb593c9-8648-4ba6-9854-645623162471
df441a95-3d63-4f67-bcf2-457a6530d1c8
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I was expecting regular oil texture, but it turned out to be very thick consistency which is great. It has amazing scent and I wish I owned a perfume with the exact fragrance. The applicator is super convenient. It makes my lips plump and hydrated instantly. I sometimes wear this lip oil before I go to bed and I wake up with gorgeous lips. I was hesitant to buy Dior lip oil since it seemed to me pricey, this can be amazing budget friendly dupe for that. Definitely recommend! I am attaching the picture of my lips when I applied one layer of this lip oil for the first time.

6159c853-f985-4a2b-b747-aff8c2b7b769
edd68987-edcf-43c6-8bf9-31cff8ffa1e7
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Managed to order this lip oil after it has been out of stock for some time. It has a large doe foot applicator, a light scent and comforting texture that moisturizes without being too oily. It is not very long lasting but I have no issues reapplying given the low price.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is the second lip oil I bought from The Saem because I love it, I tried the grapefruit one before and it’s just as good as this one. It smells sweet but it’s not too overbearing, the color is subtle, it feels very moisturizing, the applicator is quite big and overall it’s a really good lip oil.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

As other reviews have mentioned, this lip oil has a thicker texture than most other ones do--almost honey like, although it's not sticky. Feels very moisturizing and protective, gives a good amount of shine, and wears well (although it doesn't stay on through eating and drinking, obviously). Has a faint fruity scent/taste that is pretty pleasant. I love the applicator, which is oversize and great for those of us with big lips. I do have a thin-lipped friend who recommended this lip oil to me, and she also loves the applicator. Please give a thumbs up if you liked this review!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this lip oil! The scent is agreeable, size is perfect, it is also very moisturizing and perfect for dry months! Doesn't feel sticky and gives you the perfect shine, amazing quality !

ebe9a63c-ab85-49e7-9274-e8f8d315a3d3
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is a beautiful lip oil. It's very sheer and looks like a clear lip gloss. It has a lovely sweet berry scent and a large, plush applicator. The only thing I would improve is the stopper - too much product comes out and makes the wand gloopy.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

amazing lip oil !! not sticky at all an very nurishing. i hoped it will be with more berry color on the lips but the feeling is great so i dont realy care . love it . will buy again