SG

Posted on May 23, 2022
Such a cute lip tint!

I am pleasantly surprised by this lip tint which I received this morning! Cute packaging that's more sturdy than expected (it's small but doesn't feel cheap in some way), the tint has a very pleasant whipped/moussey texture and truly smells like cherry pop. My lips are very chapped but it didn't dry them out like most lip stains do. The color is vibrant and it's still there 4 hours later despite me drinking tea and eating lunch during that time. iHerb has so many hidden gems that don't cost much but it of great quality!

f010c2cd-7d0c-4f65-8626-17e2c067f69d
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

i absolutely love this tint. it leaves very velvety and hydrate feel to the lips. it's stays for hours. even if you eat or drink it doesnt dissapear. doesnt smudge. this is the perfect tint. the smell is really lovely. the coverage is great even when applied lightly. the color is good. cute packaging, but easy to use.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Sweet scent. I use it in the morning. Good quality but not lasting, the size is perfect. Packaging is cute. Good coverage and texture. The color is more orange than red. The composition is good. I think it’s ok to use on young age. No benefit tho, I have no concerns.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

No aren’t, no need more the one use Size great for the bag For any age that put makeup Good benefit The color is strong very cheery Good texture

Posted on May 12, 2022

I believe that this shade that fits all skin tones I love how smooth it is it will look perfect if you pop lip gloss on top

Posted on May 5, 2022

This lip tint is really fantastic I like the scent and the texture of it, it feels velvety . It doesn't dry the lips and stays all day.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Velvety feel with lasting pigment - fabulous product HOWEVER the colour shades I have purchased are identical - hard to tell the difference between chai tea and dark cherry - but I love the colour so all good

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This tint is lovely. Feels great on and stays on well. Colour was a little off for me but tints look differently on everyone. Price point is fantastic.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Scent is amazing daily use great quality big size for all ages package is suitable many benefits to dry skin very gentle on sensitive skin feel like in a spa