SG

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Chicken breast are quite a dull and flavorless food so I like to try out all kinds of seasonings and spice mixes. I like this one, it is quite the interesting taste, I don't think I have ever tried anything like this, it is almost as it tastes a little bit like pork. I've tried it with grilled vegetables and it goes very nicely, makes an interesting change.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This big package of delicious seasoning is just perfect for so many occasions. I use it to season my cutlets, chops and steaks to perfection. I often make bulgur patties and this stuff turned my recipe to perfection. If you want to make high quality cutlets, steaks or anything else and if you like a savory lemon taste this is what you should use.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It adds a nice complex flavour to any meat, but I liked it best on pork and beef.Not too salty, it's worth pre-salting the meat a little. It gives a very unique flavour to pork roasts,especially if you marinate them for a few hours beforehand.Also excellent with steamed vegetables, roast potatoes.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great flavor and quality. Good for seasoning any type of meat.

9186610a-0d46-46b6-a408-c52fa64d63c3
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like this on grilled white meat, like chicken or pork. It’s a bit sweet, so good on ribs too. I just wish there wasn’t added salt.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The name says it all! Great taste love this stuff, taste buds go crazy!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

very nice on meat and poultry. It is pretty spicy.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

taste unbelievable and you can goes really well with fish.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Awesome spice for any bone in protein dish.