SG

danielgard
Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Very tasty !

So, first of all it is very tasty. I wouldnt call it guacamoli seasoning because there is nothing common to it.. However, I really like it as a seasoning for regular vegatables salad. Its taste is a bit weak, so you will have to add a lot of it. The quality of the product is good, and when you eat that, you can recognize all the ingredients. For me - 4.8/5

b3b0a2b5-0dcd-4c23-ad36-219bd8c1a41e
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

It was nice to see this product available. Usually the mix is sold in one off packs and I never have it when I need it. With this container of mix, I can make guacamole many times over. Flavor is fine for me, and you can control how mild or rich you want it. Overall, very satisfied with this one.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Big bottle of yummy seasoning! Very tasty, easy to make guacamole with. I used to buy the little packets of guacamole seasoning, but this is much cheaper and better.

d22dffe5-1470-4d8e-8d6f-3ed8d49a246c
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great taste, I not only use it for guacamole, but other preparations too as well as mi scramble eggs. If you are super sensitive to spices this can be a little spicy for you. Try putting just a little so you get the taste and it doesn't bother you.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I prefer this to the liquid best seller guacamole seasoning on iHerb. You can choose your own amount (the liquid one is for 2 avocados, if you are only eating 1 you will have to half the packet). The taste of this is great with some lime and pepper. The only thing is I wish it came with a scoop for measurement. The holes on the cap is too small for some bigger pieces of herbs to come out.

I am not a fan of avocados. My husband and step-son adore them, so they are in the kitchen all the time and some version of avocado shows up at almost every meal at the table. Ever since we bought this spice I have been eating avocados all the time now. My favorite is a shmear of avocado on toast, lots of this seasons and then a fried egg on top. And even then I sprinkle more of this stuff on top of the egg. It made me like avocados when I hated them before.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I like this seasoning, I add it to everything, it's including lemony aroma and very good taste and smell. When I first smell it, I thought it might be too acidic, but when I taste it I liked it so much. I will probably order it again.

350509df-dfbe-4a06-a0b3-ad0fd37b2cde
a7eafed1-6876-4f9e-9018-b0d2f7458558
110a9d29-f955-4a4a-b5ce-bdc16188dc2b
f97dc3a3-1297-4de6-a2df-01532695378d
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love it! Restocked 4 times now. Who ever loves guacamole seasoning this is for you! The amount is actually quite good and last for many months! The taste is amazing 😭 this brand quality always amazes me. I took for my 4 sisters they love guacamole

Posted on May 29, 2022

Makes and excellent avocado dip when added to sour cream and fresh avocado. Great price less expensive than the grocery store packets of dip spices.

Or3gon
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is so easy and convenient. I never have cilantro handy because it goes bad so quick, so this works greatly in a pinch. I add it to avocado slices or over rice and it’s a nice blend.