SG

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

❤ The special blend of herbs makes for a unique kind of Provence herb. I like that they added the Savory herb which is very hard to get. I have used it in Italian dishes and sometimes on salads. The overall smell of the herbal bouquet is delicate and sweet. I like that there are no twigs in the mixture.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love this spice blend. I used it on a steak with salt and pepper recently, and it tasted great. The rosemary flavor comes out a bit strong, but if you like rosemary then I think this is probably great. I think it would probably taste good on other chicken, potatoes, or vegetables as well. The size was also good as well!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Very happy with the purchase, this is a really flavorful and aromatic spice blend, I used it first time to make baked buttered potatoes and they where amazing

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Tastes great. Very good composition of Herbs. Wonderful fragrance which shows quality. I use it for many recipes. I like the proportion of the ingredients. Packaging size is very good. Does not include salt , so good for diet.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Second time I purchase this product. It's a good size for a decent price. We use it a lot and it adds great flavour to food

Lovely quality and a good deal considering the size :) This brand been a real surprise, got 3 different spice and herb mixes and LOVED all of them.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love Provencal herbs, but I love these more than anything. Sprinkle them on the chicken in the oven. you won't regret it

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

love the fact that every herb i love is already in one bottle!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

completely recommended! I love the mix of herbs, taste super good!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It is in a bigger pack and you can really taste the flavor of herbs