SG

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Good

was a little skeptical at first as it doesnt smell amazing. BUT i decided to use it and it tastes really good. scallions are a fairly uncommon ingredient in spice mixes and its a nice change. used it in a chicken recipe but also to make a dressing. both came out very well. size and price are good too and no faults with package

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This is everything I wanted and more. Strong tasting crunchy onion bits. I mix it with yogurt for a quick dip and sprinkle it on sandwiches and mac and cheese for a nice boost of flavor. The salt is too much for my taste I wish it did not salt so I could control how much I add.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Tasty Tasty Tasty !! This is really good. I love it sprinkled on eggs...or cottage cheese...or salad...or toast. Yeah, just about anything savory.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and sesame combine in this sweet and savory rub to create a new go-to spice blend. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. Coat drained tofu in this mix before baking or sprinkle into vegetable stir-fries.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Really adds to a lettuce salad. Very tasty. Good quality ingredients, has a spicy but not too hot taste. I like the combination of dried scallions and regular onions and it's not fattening.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love onion. Saw this product and bought it-it is absolutely fantastic. Added it to potatoes and chickens and it was a hit. Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Perfect addition to almost anything you cook. I use it with cream cheese to make a tasty dip and I also add it to fresh salads and it really upgrades the taste.

Unclear smell Although yesterday should be a dominant odor not widely used by me because it is not noticeable in the taste of inconvenient packaging because it crystallizes and is difficult to remove from the dish

8b628901-8c73-4a09-9878-459d19e7cd11
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I liked the idea of having 3 different types of onions in one easy to use container. Have used only a few times, but have enjoyed what I put it in, cheese omelette and meatballs. I look forward to using this more.