SG

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

nice fragrance and taste good. good quality black tea which is healthy and organic as well with no chemicals . good brand of tea leaves which allows me to vary the amount of leaves i need each time. the packaging is also good. i drink this tea about once a week, and one can of the tea can last me for quite long.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This Assam tea is delicious. I usually drink it straight with no sweetener or milk. However, it does taste very good that way too. When brewed it is a beautiful mahogany shade with a lovely, malty aroma & flavor. Good quality. Would definitely repurchase!

29d8149d-2160-4326-ba86-4065b5387df4
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This assam tea is smooth, has a beautiful amber color, and a mild malty scene. It's not very strong as a black tea, I love making tea latte with it! I've tried many teas from this brand, they're all good value of money as organic teas are simply costly here in HK. Definitely recommend !

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Excellent taste and aroma. 1 teaspoon (not heaped) per cup is a good balance to create the result. Also tastes good with a little skim milk or 1% milk (1-2 teaspoons of milk).

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Drunk plain, I wasn't crazy about the taste of this tea. However, mixed with milk (dairy or not) and a little sugar, it's coziness in a cup! This is my preferred way to drink assam anyway, so I will buy again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a nice rich Assam tea, without any acidic aftertaste. Needs to be steeped for at least 5 minutes to get the best tea. Comes in a nice tin, but the blue label holding the top on leaves an unsightly white underlabel.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It is very tasty! I bought it for my father

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

this is the second time I ordered this brand. smell and taste so good!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Lovely flavourful loose tea. The packaging has a double lid system to keep extra freshness.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Lovely flavorful tea. This company clearly values high quality teas full of flavor.