SG
4.9

4.9
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 18, 2022

Fits well , not too tight and made of good material

Posted on Nov 10, 2022
1,509

excellent quality helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

very good shower cap I highly recommend to buy it

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Beautiful shower cap. It is sturdy, large and stays put. It feels comfortable. And it looks glamorous and fun. Would definitely buy again.

Posted on May 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Frankly, it is practical and its quality is good. It helped me if I wanted to wash my hair and I did not want to wash my hair, and there are clamps after they helped me once and they are easy to use. I would recommend them and the size is suitable, meaning rubber.

06f5e279-8d28-4ed0-a590-c588870beb7a
dc720736-6b08-4f19-b89f-278ed425cdb1
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The material is thick and looks like it will last a long time! The rubber may be a little tight at first, but it will stretch gradually, so it's fine. The pattern is cute and makes me feel better (^^) On sunny days, I dry it in the sun and wind so it doesn't get moldy. It's great for when you're doing a treatment or when you don't want your hair to get wet.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for my daughter, and her hair is long, I thought it wouldn’t fit ... But everything is fine ... I liked the hat, comfortable for hair masks

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The hat is made of dense material and does not lose its protective properties for many years Cute and cheerful colors I recommend it 🧡

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Magnificent hat! These cherries really lift your spirits! Dense, does not let water through, sat well on the head, does not press anywhere.