SG

• S
Based on 3,772 Ratings
2,310
Posted on May 4, 2022

I tried a few of this to review its effect and it feels like it numbs your tongue and throat, essentially stops my dry coughing spells. I used a maximum of 2 pieces a day, though I am unsure how frequent it would work for others. I bought 2 packages because I plan to share it with my eldest brother (who smokes) and want to see how it suits him. Quality and size is just nice and the price value is worth it for a 100pcs/box

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

These are actually very good. I have one every few days and they totally fit the need. Good flavour, satisfying, love that they are individually wrapped too. Sometimes I get into my meditation chair & then want one - now I make sure there is one there just in case the urge strikes. Then I meditate. Great product.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

The taste is a bit bitter for me but if I put it under my tounge it tastes better. I have dry mouth due to teaching jounior high pupils. I keep those in my bags and use it when I feel the need. For this price you get a lot of lozenges so it is cost affetctive. This taste is better than others.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It’s an amazing product , the size is very good and the quantity is fine it comes 100 pieces it lasts for month or more I keep it in my bag all the time to refresh the scent

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is taken as candy to relieve dry mouth. it is in candy form. the pack is just right. easy to open. the benefit is great. you can feel the saliva oozing from your mouth. value and effective purchase.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Better than mints from supermarkets. This one is individually wrapped and is easy to carry with you. I usually keep a few in my bag and have it after meals. Will definitely buy again. Very refreshing.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very good and highly recommended, can instantly relieve dry mouth symptoms, but that doesn’t last long till you pop in another, first it have a strong numbing effects on the tongue next you can feel the strong mint flavour, overall a good and healthy choice.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Effective when you start feeling a bit of a sore throat coming on. During these pandemic times and taking public transport, it's good to have these to pop in when you even feel a tiny itch.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

love it, super minty, really, I like it and planning to change chewing gum to these lozenges. I will definitely buy in another taste as well.