SG

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I was amazed with this product! Not only that it smells good, not strong and irritating i also like it's consistenty (not watery). We have this baking tray with hard stained fats/oils which i couldn't remove with an ordinary grease cleaner. And before giving up i tried to use this and let the cream cleaner set for a couple of hours. Then i scrub it gently and voila! The hard stained fats were gone. Now our baking tray looks new again!!! It was really helpful with my kitchen cleaning.

058ab9b8-ebfc-46e4-bd7b-e91191513465
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

When I got my new glass cooktop, I went to the store and got a cleaner that reeked of chemicals. I needed a clean glass but I really did not like using it at all. When I found the natural alternative on iHerb, I was very excited-and it works!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It worked just as well as the chemical formula I've used for years, but without the chemical-ness of it. I like that it came well-packaged and had a second lid so I could choose the one that I wanted to use. I would definitely recommend this cleaner.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

quite effective means for cleaning the surface of the cooktop with a creamy texture and a pleasant light lemon smell. just apply the product on the surface, leave for a while and then rinse with a damp cloth. after use, the surface of the cooktop is clean, shiny. The cleaner effectively removes grease and makes the surface clean and shiny.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have not written a review before, but I really wanted to write this. I LOVE this cleaner. It has a nice subtle smell, no harsh chemicals and works great on my glass cooktop. I liked it so much, that I bought the same company's stainless steel cleaner, which is absolutely wonderful too. You only need to use a little. It will last you forever. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This actually works! It does take a little bit of buffing before the glass starts to shine, and there's a weird scent to it that I can't quite put a finger on. I've taken to using this on other surfaces such as my induction stove, since it's a big bottle with a lot of product in it! I must say though, that stains don't simply get wiped off. I have pets at home, and sometimes the tougher stains take a bit of rubbing before they're removed. I would suggest using gloves and a buffing cloth when using this product. If you're simply looking for a cleaner, this also does the job, although you could probably find another product for cheaper. The liquid doesn't hurt my mum's fingers, and she has sensitive skin that reacts badly to many liquid detergents and cleaners, so this is definitely an option that I would come back to! Bottle comes with an alternative squirt cap, which is quite a good addition because the cap that's attached to the bottle on arrival is a little sloppy on pouring.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It comes well packed into a sealed envelope. It has an inner seal. It cleans the stovetop without any effort. The smell is a bit strange. Not bad but strong

2df80b74-163c-426c-a627-dc9c1e7239c5
115fe454-a378-4a1b-97bc-3579d03fc155
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This removed some of the grime that were on my glass cooktop but it didn't remove it completely. I still find this cleaner great since it's made with great ingredients and Im not afraid of ruining the cooktop. The smell I find a bit weird though but it's not that bad.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love the scent of glass cooktop cleaner! I love that it has all natural ingredients, no chemicals! It works wonderful. I use a paper towel to apply it, then a soft clean cloth to polish. And my stovetop looks amazing afterwards.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This cooktop glass cleaner is really nice, easier to use than my previous type and better for the environment. It did a great job on my glass cooktop.