SG

Posted on May 31, 2022
Squeaky Clean!

This oil forward cream cleanser removed grease and drips from my sealed wooden cabinets. When I leave a very thin layer of this cleanser on the cabinet door above the stove where the grease collects it makes it so easy to wipe away immediately. It smells like an almond cookie and is ready on my hands when I don't wear gloves.

3c836af8-c323-4e23-a890-1029e22c84ab
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I was hesitant to use once I saw the consistency of the product, thought it would be hard to work on and it would strip. Decided to start in a small area and work my way in- to larger areas/ more product. Definitely shines. No ugly smell: doesn’t leave surface greasy if buffed correctly/enough. Recommend to work with little product so you see how it works then use as much as you’d like once you get comfortable. Used on my wood table and wood accents in my car. Definitely used as a polish not a cleaner.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very slight and pleasant smell. Very easy to use. I used it for my cabinets. I like it because it cleans and conditions at the same time. I did not know I was not supposed to use it on the hardwood floor. However, it did not damage the floor or anything. I guess you should not because it becomes slippery?

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Tried Therapy Clean on my aging furniture and it did a nice job! It brought back a deep finish to the oak and maple dressers I used it on. I like the natural ingredients the fact that it was a pump bottle instead of an aerosol. Will buy it again.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have a old home with a lot of orginal 120 year old wood natural through out - windowsills, trim, even large archways. I'm always on the hunt for easy to use products thay, can, help clean and polish, and this one is a winner. It has a really wonderful sweet almond scent (I love how it's not the usual lemon scent most wood polishes have!) it also works a charm, and doesn't leave the wood horribly greasy or waxy like a lot of cleaners do.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

It did not restore the wood shelf by my bay windows, but I think it is too damaged by water. However, it worked GREAT on my bedroom solid wood furniture and kitchen table. And I love that the product is environmentally friendly. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends and those who attend my fitness classes.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

A perfectly good wood polish with a pleasant, light coconut smell that fades quickly and never becomes overbearing. It is a thick cream that must be squeezed into a rag to be applied. It is best used for maintenance and everyday polishing. It does not seem to help with actual cleaning.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Wow! I'm impressed with the Wood & cabinet cleaner by Therapy Clean. I used it on our wooden kitchen cabinets and my kitchen looks brand new. I have not experienced anything like this with other cleaners. I like that it's all natural too!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The product is excellent. The Packaging is nice. You get exactly what you pay for and more for your money. The product is the best at what it is meant to do. A great improvement to your life.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

i use this product to clean all the baseboards in our house, along with all the cabinets. The smell is pleasant. I like the way it goes onto the wood. Not too oily and cleans nicely.