SG

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Works on adults too.

After reading a previous review, I decided to get this for my elderly mom to try on her worsening scalp psoriasis. The first night I thought I'd made a mistake as it made her scalp itch even more. The next day, she said she feels better. And we carried on with the cream. It's been a week and happy to report that the redness and itch have decreased.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Although this is meant for infants, my spouse has had great success with this to relieve scalp psoriasis. This product is amazing for managing the redness and flakiness. It worked for my spouse in a matter of a week, where no other product (coconut oil, castor oil, argan oil etc.) came even close for years! I would like to thank the makers of this product, and would like to recommend them to consider a rebranding to target adults with red, flaky and itchy scalp. Hope this always stays in production, it has been a life-saver. I highly recommend trying this product!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love how gentle this cream is while being effective. My 12 month old has had cradle cap for most of her life and this nourishing for her sensitive skin and easy to spread on. It’s also fragrance free so the scent is very bearable. We use it and see a noticeable difference on the first night. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Helped my little one with cradle cap. Good package. We tried a lot of things but this was the best! Good gentle, composition for sensitive kids.

Posted on May 13, 2022

It worked really well for my baby’s cradle cap

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have never experienced these kind of results it removes crusts on the baby's head . Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great quality product. Value for money and quick delivery. Packaging is excellent and 100% original. Will definitely order again.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

very cool product This works great for my baby. I only use it when needed and it really worked it Soothes and Nourishes Scalp i I recommend

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

is the first time I have bought this new brand for my baby . my Pediatric Dermatologist have Recommended it did not have any side effect it . Deeply Soothes and Nourishes Scalp it is vegan Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!