SG

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation from the sun, X-rays or other sources. Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.

Posted on May 2, 2022

One of my first purchases in iHerb. One of the best Vit C with 1000mg dosage. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It was useful for the virus, to boost the immune system and to . It has a good taste and it is easy to swallow, having a small size. It does not hype up my acidity. It has the right amount of mg per capsule. I love the effects and the potency.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Seriously, I noticed an immediate difference in how I felt, and how quickly I threw off colds and flu. The quality and ingredient is exceptional and it has provided immunity from the effect of colds. The packaging is nice and potency is strong and the antioxidant power has benefitted my health.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Excellent quality. Small, well-sized capsule. I take 1000 mg a day, but in case of illness up to 4000 -6000 mg ot. If you take more, the quality of your skin will be better. Vitamin C is involved in many processes in the body. Increases immunity. I feel energetic.

I am trully happy with this product. I bought them when they were on offer so the price was quite reasonable compared to the local products or other imported products I have in my country. I definitely buy again.

fbf8268a-dd23-4397-96d8-9e2008e07d34
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is a fine product with the ingredients' therapeutic dosage of 1000 mg to strengthen one's immunity. If you got cold or fiber, you could take even 3 capsules a day, though taking 1 capsule a day normally, this thanks to its antioxidant qualities and acidity. The taste is then of no avail, while the capsules are to be swallowed without being chewed.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I've used Thompson C for several years and find it works great for me--better than others tried in the past so I don't even think about other brands.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

First time I have tried Thompson vit c it's great the capsules are so easy to swallow and already feeling an extra boost only been taking for 1 week. Highly recommend!!